Tender pork, freshly-cut vegetables, and authentic seasonings come together to create delicious PAGODA® Pork Potstickers. Pan-fried or steamed, PAGODA® Pork Potstickers are delicious. Dip them in Lime Ponzu Sauce for the perfect snack.
FOR FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY COOK BEFORE EATING TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 160°F. PREPARE FROM FROZEN STATE
Microwave (1100 Watts) Based on 1 bag:
1. Remove frozen product from package and place unopened bag into microwave oven.
2. Microwave on High for 1-1/2 minutes.
3. Let stand 1 minute before opening bag.
For Traditional Cooking Method:
1. Add 1 Tablespoon of oil, and 1/4 cup of water to a non-stick frying pan.
2. Remove potstickers from bag and place flat side down in pan.
3. Cover and cook on med-high heat for 10 to 11 minutes or until bottoms of potstickers are brown.
4. Let stand for 2 minute before serving.
Due to variances in oven regulators, cooking time and temperature may require adjustments.
ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID], PORK, CABBAGE, WATER, SOY SAUCE (WATER, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT), CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: GREEN ONIONS, SUGAR, SOYBEAN OIL, SPICE, SALT, GARLIC, CITRUS FLOUR, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, EGGS, DRIED ONION, TOASTED SESAME SEED OIL. LIME PONZU SAUCE: (WATER, SUGAR, SOY SAUCE (WATER, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT), VINEGAR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, CITRIC ACID, GINGER, TOASTED SESAME OIL, LIME JUICE CONCENTRATE, SPICE, DRIED GARLIC, XANTHAN GUM, DRIED ONION, SALT, LIME OIL).
CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY, AND EGGS.