PAGODA® Pork Potstickers Ramen Bowl
Inspired by Chef Jet Tila for PAGODA® Snacks. PAGODA® Potstickers meet Spicy Ramen in this edition of Hack Your Snack. So spicy you may want to grab the fire extinguisher.
Yield 1 serving
- 1 pkg PAGODA® Pork Potstickers
- 1-2 pkg your favorite instant ramen
- 3 stalks scallions, thin slice
- Add 1 Tbsp of oil, and ¼ cup of water to a non-stick frying pan.
- Remove potstickers from bag and place flat side down in pan.
- Cover and cook on med-high heat for 10 to 11 minutes or until bottoms of pot stickers are brown.
- Let stand for 2 minutes before serving.
- Cook the ramen according to package instructions.
How to Assemble
- Top the cooked ramen with eggrolls.
- Garnish with scallions.