PAGODA® Pork Potstickers
With Lime Ponzu Sauce
Tender pork, freshly-cut vegetables, and authentic seasonings come together to create delicious PAGODA® Pork Potstickers. Pan-fried or steamed, PAGODA® Pork Potstickers are delicious. Dip them in Lime Ponzu Sauce for the perfect snack.
Microwave Oven (1100 Watts): Based on 1 Bag
- Remove frozen product from package and place unopened bag into microwave oven.
- Microwave on high for 1-1/2 min.
- Let stand 1 minute before opening bag.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of oil, and 1/4 cup of water to a non-stick frying pan.
- Remove potstickers from bag and place flat side down in pan.
- Cover and heat on med-high for 10 to 11 minutes or until bottoms of potstickers are brown.
- Let stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Place sauce packet(s) in lukewarm water until thawed.
- CAUTION: PRODUCT IS HOT!
- For food safety and quality cook before eating to an internal temperature of 160°F. Cook from frozen state.
- Refrigerate or discard any unused portion.
- Appliances may vary, adjust accordingly.
FILLING: PORK, CABBAGE, SOY SAUCE (WATER, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT), GREEN ONIONS, SUGAR, VEGETABLE OIL, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: SPICE, GARLIC, SALT, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, CITRUS FLOUR, DRIED ONION, TOASTED SESAME SEED OIL; WRAPPER: ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: SALT, DRIED WHOLE EGGS.LIME PONZU SAUCE: WATER, SOY SAUCE (WATER, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT), VINEGAR, SUGAR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, CITRIC ACID, GINGER, TOASTED SESAME OIL, LIME JUICE CONCENTRATE, SPICE, DRIED GARLIC, XANTHAN GUM, DRIED ONION, SALT, LIME OIL.
CONTAINS: SOY, WHEAT, SESAME AND EGGS.